- by post to:
Harvard Claims LTD
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our data protection registration number is ZA269019.
At Harvard Claims Ltd you get the right to use and control access of your personal information.
When you provide your personal information, which might be requested by Harvard Claims Ltd via post, email, website, telephone or text message, you agree for us to use this information to contact you about potential mis-selling complaint of your Packaged Bank Account or Payment Protection Insurance via following contact methods: telephone, email, post and text message.
When you sign our LOA (Letter of Authority) you also agree to our Terms & Conditions, which allow us to:
- Communicate marketing information, related to our other financial services, via the contact methods supplied to us by you;
- Provide the services under the signed contract;
- Contact on your behalf with certain instruction any relevant third parties which you identified by following contact methods: post, email, telephone;
- Send you specific notifications, invoices as well as payment reminders via: post, email or text message;
- Collect payments from you.
There is specific personal information, which we require in order to complete our services. We may not be able to complete our agreement with you unless you provide the information to us. In this case, we shall explain what information we require as well as why we require it. We have the right to cease the contract (specified in your Terms & Conditions) if you decide not to provide this information.
When keeping you up to date with any further services which we offer, we have genuine interest both during and after completion of your contract with us. The update includes communication related to any changes that may affect your concluded services. You can unsubscribe from any of our contact methods, including: post, email, text message and telephone.
Legal and regulatory requirements may require us to keep or use your data in certain cases. We will always inform you about it.
Data Collection, use and storage
We collect, use and store following:
- Information and data related to your visits to our website, which include: length of your visit, number of page views, geo location, type of browser, referral source;
- Information, which you supply in order to register or enquire with us including: your name, your phone number, your email address, your postal address, your date of birth as well as any other information that you would like to disclose;
- We will directly ask you to supply us with the information in order to use our services including: any other personal information related to your circumstances as well as any other information which you choose to provide us with.
We will inform you if your decision not to provide us with certain information will affect our ability to provide you with our services.
Data Recipients and Disclosures
Under any circumstances we will not sell or exchange your data with third parties. We will not transfer your data to countries outside of the European Union, with exception of some of our third-party service providers who provide services which mean your data might be transferred outside of the European Union. It might only happen if our service providers backed their data outside of the European Union. At any time, you can ask us to stop processing your information. Your request will be also communicated to third-parties, if relevant. We use following third-parties in order to provide our services to you:
- Our products and services: Your information will be supplied to specific lenders and service providers as the Ombudsman Service (if required). The information will only be provided with your full consent.
- Regulators: we may also be obliged to supply your information to our Regulators including: the Claims Management Regulator and the Information Commissioner’s Office and the Legal Ombudsman Service.
- IT systems and infrastructure: 1&1 Internet Ltd and Google LLC provide us with data storage, analytics as well as infrastructure;
We have put specific measures (physical, managerial and electronic procedures) to ensure that all your information is safe and secure. We have full commitment to safeguard all your information, which we store physically or electronically.
When you visit our site, your computer may be issued with a cookie. Cookies are small files that identify your computer to our server, helping us personalise the site for any of your future visits. Only the areas of our site that you visit will be logged by the cookie and it does not provide us with any personal information. If you have not submitted any personal information to us via a form enquiry then you can still browse our site anonymously. If you do not want a cookie you can edit your internet browser settings to deny it. You will usually find information on how to do this by accessing the help section of your browsers toolbar or for more information you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/.